The Highgate Newtown Community Centre is developing a programme to helping people who want to reengage in their communities and find fulfilment in their lives, following from the experience of a challenging life circumstance; perhaps after illness, or long term caring, or loss of a job,
The programme will comprise a number of strands including:
- Finding a route back into work
- Changing paths to more satisfying work
- Being active In the Community
- Wanting general personal development
- Seeking fulfilment and wellbeing
The programme will provide mentoring, along with sources of advice and practical help.
The new programme will be called 55+++ and is being prepared for a launch in the New Year of 2020 .