Everything that you give goes towards realising our vision of a community centre for all ages, interests and abilities, offering particular support for the disadvantaged.
A message from Andrew Sanalitro,
Highgate Newtown Community Partners relies on the support of generous individuals along with funders and supporters. Now, more than ever, with the major redevelopment underway on our Betram Street site, I am truly grateful to all our supporters.
The HNCP is at core about caring for community. We believe in the importance of kindness and understanding. We are here for those who have lost hope of life ever changing. We are here to listen to needs and problems both great and small. We always strive to respond in ways that will make the most positive difference in peoples lives.
Our current and planned programmes are designed to reach as many of those in our community in need as possible.
- Our popular lunch clubs provide nutritious 3 course meals for £2.50 or less.
- Our new Education Plus programme will support those who need additional help but cannot afford private tuition in maths, English and science.
- Our free Under 5’s Children Services ensure that no child is left behind due to financial hardship, so parents do not have to choose between supporting their children’s development or paying for heating and food.
- A new Cook School will teach young people to cook and to eat healthily.
- A free Laundry Service will be open to those in most need.
Supporting women in precarious situations is crucial, and our new centre will provide a home for community, bringing people together in a safe environment.
We cannot do all this alone, so I humbly ask for your support today by way of a donation towards our building appeal. I have great commitment which I am genuinely proud of and a strong faith. I would ask that we all pull together as one to make our funding appeal the success it has to be in order to support our community.
It was with great pleasure that I accepted the role of Ambassador of this appeal. I very much admire what has been accomplished so far and look forward to continuing to support HNCP well into the future.
I sincerely hope that many of you will support our work and donate now. Just click the button on this page.
I am confident that the services planned in this state-of-the-art building will offer a safety net for those in our community in greatest need.
Highgate has been my home for over 50 years. I am married with 3 children and 9 grandchildren. I have been working in the charitable sector for 35 years, both professionally and as a volunteer. I hope to use my experience combined with my enthusiasm for the HNCP to full effect in my role as Appeal Ambassador.